Aiki Extensions is an organization dedicated to disseminating and applying Aiki principles and methods outside the traditional martial arts training situation. AE members have applied Aiki principles in such areas as business, bodywork, psychotherapy, teaching, mediation, and sports. They have found that Aiki principles enhance their professional effectiveness and personal well being.
Some AE Focus Areas
• Aiki in bodywork and psychotherapy.
• Aiki principles in teaching and working with children.
• Aiki principles in Business and Organizational Development
• Aiki principles in such activities as golf, tennis, music or using a computer.
• Aikido joint training for groups with a history of conflict
• Aiki principles applied to promoting regional and world peace
This post is also available in: French